Do you have a supervision style?
…Do you want a supervision framework?
Attend this quarter’s no additional cost CE opportunity and learn (and share) a few techniques that will make supervising your staff, social worker, or intern much smoother.
1. Distinguish between supervisory styles.
2. Explain the benefits of the models of supervision.
3. Describe the application of evaluation to the supervisory relationship.
- 1 Knowledge of theoretical models of supervision
- 3 Ability to establish and articulate measurable outcomes for learning and performance of supervisees
- 5 Knowledge of adult learning theories and research
- 7 Ability to identify learning objectives for supervisees
- 9 Knowledge of techniques to be used in supervision
- 19 Ability to use insight and emotional intelligence
- 33 Ability to teach the respectful and effective use of power and authority
CE Pending Approval.